|Post Name – Assistant Commandant (Group-A Gazette Officer)
Education Qualification – Branch Wise Eligibility.
General Duty (Male) – Candidates who Completed their Bachelor Degrade From Any Recognized
Board / University with Minimum 60% Marks in Aggregate of All Semesters.
General Duty (Pilot) Male / Female – Candidates Must Have Completed Intermediate or up to with
Mathematics and Physics as subject with 60% marks As Aggregate in Mathematics and Physics
Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) Male / Female – Candidates having Current / Valid Commercial Pilot License
CPL Issued / Validated by Directed General of Civil Aviation DGCA Minimum Education Qualification
12th Class Passed (Physics And Mathis) With 60% Marks in Aggregate.
Law (Male / Female) – Candidates Having Bachlor Degree in Low with Minimum 60% Marks From a
Recognized College Will Be Considered for this Post.
Medical Standard –
Height – Asst Commandant & Law-157 cmc (Male), 152 cms (Female)
Weight – Correlated With Height.
Chest – Well Proportionate Minimum 05 cms Expansion.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates Can Apply through the link Provide Below or they can also
apply from official site of India coast Guard Before .30-November-2018
At the time of Preliminary Selection Candidates are Required to Appear at the Venue with
- Two Copes of computer Generated pre Filed Online E-Admit Card from with recent color passport
Six photo Affixed (Not Older)
- Original Pass Certificate and Marks sheet of 10th Class.
- Original passes certificate and mark sheet of 12th Examination
- Original Degree Certificate with all semester / Years marks sheet of B.E / B. Teach Graduation with
CPA / CGPA Conversion for percentage of Marks from University.
- Proof of Identity such as pasport . Driving License Aadhar Card College ID ETC.
- Cast Certificate (For SC / ST / OBC (Non Creamy Layer Only)
- Current and bailed Commercial Pilot Licence (Issued and Validated By DGCA ) in Original and Fluing
Log Book For Assassinate CPL Entry SSA Only.
Character Certification – (Should Not Be Older than Exam Six Months on the Date Called for PSB
Mode of Selection – Selection will be Based on Short Liston of Application / Written Tea / Interview Group