| Notification Details –
Age Limit – The Applicants age should be 18-27 years.
Educational Qualification – The Applicants should possess a Bachelors Degree of a Recognized University with aped of 35 w.p.m. in English typing on computer the Applicants must have the Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Instructions For Downloading –
- Applicants having Qualified the written exam will be required to appear in the typing test here are the steps to download the typing test admit card.
- At first go to the important link section.
- Then click on the Download admit card link.
- after that Applicants will be redirected to the official recruitment page of Supreme Court On India.
- Here they have to enter the following details.
- Application Number .User ID Registration Number , And Password, Date of Birth
- Click on Submit.
- After submitting the details Applicants will be able to download the typing test admit card.
- the Admit card can also be download from the official website of supreme court of India,supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Click on download typing test Schedule for check the roll number wise Schedule.
- Applicants Download Admit card.