Course Details- LLB, LLM, MCA, M.Com, B.Ed., B.Ed. Special, M.Ed., MA, MA, M.Sc.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in the relevant subjects with 50% marks from a recognized university. For B.Ed., B.Ed. Special, candidates must hold a Bachelor or Master Degree with 50% marks. For M.Ed., candidates must hold a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Education with 50% marks.
For details, see the notification
Instructions for Downloading the DU PG Admission Result 2017:
1. In order to get the Result, all applicants must open the official website of Delhi University- www.du.ac.in
2. Before entering the main website, the candidates will get all the admission related links in the opening page.
3. Here they have to click on
PG Admissions 2017.
4. Here they will get the
section for downloading the Result.
5. The candidates have to enter their Registered Email ID and Password and then click on Login.
6. After login, candidates will be able to download the Result.